What information we collect and how we may use it.
Personal information is any information that identifies you or by which your identity could be deduced.
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be collected by fabric + flow:
- When you purchase any supplies or material from fabric + flow, we may ask for and collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your email address, name, mailing address and/or phone number. We obtain this information in order to know where and to whom we are providing data and information, and to know who we are doing business with.
- When you visit our website, we may receive information that your browser sends anytime you interact with us. These logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, Internet Service Provider, operating systems, date and time stamps, and clickstream data. We may also send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device, that uniquely identifies your browser. This helps us to personalize your online experience with us and to help us improve our service in the future.
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our website and purchases of our clothing and apparel, as this information is useful for us to better understand how to serve and market to our customers and potential customers.
- We may also ask of you and obtain personal information from you through any communications you may have with fabric + flow such as by email, correspondence, or telephone calls. This allows us to better serve you and to respond to your requests or inquiries.
When we may disclose your personal information
fabric + flow does not sell, lease, rent or supply your personal information to other third party marketers.
fabric + flow may from time to time include you in our direct marketing/promotional activities. If you advise us that you do not wish to be included in such activities, we will not provide you any further such materials.
fabric + flow will only use and/or disclose your personal information in order to provide services to you, manage and develop our business operations, develop and enhance our services to you, understand and meet your needs and preferences, and to meet any legal and regulatory requirements.
Under certain circumstances, fabric + flow will be required to disclose your personal information, such as:
- When we are required or authorized by law to do so, for example if required by court subpoena or process
- When you have consented to the disclosure, expressly or implicitly
- Where it is required in the provision of our services
- Where it is necessary for collection purposes or for other legal process
- If the information is already publicly known
How we protect your personal information
fabric + flow takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Such steps taken include restricted access to personal information, physical security and restrictions, internal security protocols, and deployment of technological safeguards including security software and firewalls.
Privacy questions or concerns
fabric + flow welcomes your comments or concerns regarding your privacy and our use of your personal information. You may also contact us if you wish to review, edit or update your personal information. We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org